Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 100

Thread: To TC

  1. #71
    Inactive Member STEVENMOLLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    YES IT IS KEVIN ! YOU MUST WATCH IT AGAIN! THEN YOU WILL NO IT IS !

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Caroline1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me neither would have had any problems at all choosing a guy to spend the season with. You know who I would choose ladies! I would probably have had the hardest time at keeping my hands off of Kevin.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 18, 2004 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Sweet Caroline ]</font>

  3. #73
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!!! I would As Well Caroline, He's Truly Irresistable. I Do Not know how Christine Manage's LOL.11 8 14

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Caroline1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That lucky girl doesn't have to keep her hands off of Kevin. Gee I'm so envious of her!

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet Caroline, If Only we were Christine Costner.....11 1 28

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Caroline1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes if we were [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ... Too bad we never will though [img]frown.gif[/img] ...

    [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Caroline1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love have the family name Costner. TC Costner, Caroline Costner and Jeni Costner, how nice it sounds. Sorry we forgot about you dearest.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #78
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will have his name Ladie's, I Intend To Steal Kevin Away from Christine.23 29 132

  9. #79
    Inactive Member STEVENMOLLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ITS OK I KNOW HOW IT IS ONCE YOU GET KEVIN ON YOUR MINE IT GOES!


    LOL TO FUNNY36 4 3

  10. #80
    Inactive Member STEVENMOLLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE GONNA DO WITH HIM CUZ I'M GOING TOO!

    36 12 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •